Fill out the form for more information.
If you meet the study eligibility criteria and decide to participate in the IC-8 lens clinical study, you need to thoroughly understand your commitment.
- Before your procedure:
- You will need to read and sign an informed consent document.
- You may need to participate in the clinical study for up to three years.
- You will complete a comprehensive eye exam.
- After your procedure:
- You will return to the doctor’s office for a minimum of 8 follow-up visits over a period of one year. These visits are required to monitor your progress.
- You will follow the eye drop regimen as provided by your doctor.
- You agree to attend all study follow-up appointments.
Your next step is to complete a confidential questionnaire. This information will be provided to a local participating doctor near you. If you have a strong interest in becoming a volunteer participant and meet the qualifications here, you will be scheduled for an eye examination for further testing.
Click here for a complete list of participating eye surgeons or call 1-888-978-7819 for immediate assistance.