Fill out the form for more information.
How Do I Qualify?
Are you a potential participant for the IC-8 Lens Clinical Study?
You may have an opportunity to participate in the IC-8 lens clinical study, if the following statements describe you:
- I am at least 22 years of age.
- I have cataracts in both eyes.
- I am available, willing and able to participate in examinations and study visits.
- I can keep follow-up appointments for up to one year.
- I agree to additional annual follow-up visits for up to three years from study start if requested.
Your next step is to complete a confidential questionnaire. This information will be provided to a local participating doctor near you. If you have a strong interest in becoming a volunteer participant and meet the qualifications outlined above, you will be scheduled for an eye examination to determine your eligibility.
Click here for a complete list of participating eye surgeons or call 1-888-978-7819 for immediate assistance.